Thursday, October 8, 2009

I hate this wall.

Well I hate everything about this wall! The shelf is too small and too high! ew. It is too small for the wall. It is the first thing you see when you come up the stairs, and I really don't want to see that anymore! hahahahah



So I need some ideas as to what I should do! Should I do a picture wall with frames of all sizes? A bigger shelf? Some sort of sign? Headboard hooks? an old window? Oh I just don't know! Any ideas would be very helpful!
(oh, and I can't fit any furniture there, not even a small thin table. It is very narrow!)

3 comments:

  1. i love the idea of an old window...but for some reason a framed mirror also came to mind...maybe with a black, distressed frame?? (you did so good on your last distressing project!) it might help make the area seem larger and also give you an eye down the stairs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a sign would be really cool! Also a mirror would look great too. Just make sure ts big enough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd say either a big ole mirror or a big ole black chalk board for leaving love notes or inspirational quotes. You could maybe use magnetic chalkboard paint as well....and stick meaningful pics or memorabilia..
    peace!
    cindy (who hates big walls too)

    ReplyDelete