I have a YEAR AND A HALF year old! Wow! I can't believe it has been that long since I became a mother to my sweet babe. I honestly couldn't imagine what my life would be like without her. She fills my heart with so much joy, makes me smile every day and is such a good girl! (for the most part!) Here are a few pictures!
I bought a cupcake to celebrate her half birthday and she loved it..and actually blew the candles out!
* The last time we weighed her she weighed 23.5lbs
* She has 13 teeth -her front 8 teeth and four molars (another tooth just popped through on the bottom!)
* She wears size 18-24 month clothes and size 5 shoes
* She has 3 bottles (homo milk) a day. The morning one is 4oz, the daytime one is 3oz and her night time bottle is 5oz.
* She is talking non-stop! Some new ones include : Daddy, where'd he go?, no more bus, uhoh, booboo!, booboo right there, Reece (her friend from daycare), block, truck, car, Bean (her friend Ben), all done, pickle, up/down (She has said these randomly for a while but is starting to whine and lift her arms in the air.. I am trying to get her to say them all the time now, as well as "more" and "help")
* She is still loving books (mostly non fiction), blocks, beads and her outdoor toys
* She loves to be independent..she wants to put her boots, socks, coat and hats on all by herself and does a pretty good job at it!
*She was going through some pretty bad temper tantrums. Throwing herself on the floor, kicking, screaming...and this was anywhere...at home, at the store, outside....when she didn't get her way. I don't want to jinx it but she hasn't had one in a while...she has been pretty vocal sometimes...but not a tantrum! They are so embarrassing!
* On TV she likes Mike the Knight, Bubble Guppies and Emily Yeung
*She is still a really good eater and sleeper! She eats ALL DAY LONG! Her favourite foods include: corn, rice, pickles, chicken strips and her new favourite is lasagna! She is really good at using a fork!
Here are a few of her favourite things at the moment:
1. She loves these lacing beads. She still doesn't quite understand what to do with them but she tries!!
2. She loves to paint so these water colours are fun! I bought water colour paper from Target and it makes the pictures even more beautiful! I am going to frame one of her masterpieces! They turn out so pretty!
3. The sound puzzles are fun! She loves animals and the sounds they make so this one makes her smile!
4. This Princess Aurora doll is her new favourite thing! She got this for Christmas from my cousin and her family. She didn't really play with it until about a month ago. She wants to bring it to daycare most days and carries it around the house. She calls it her baby and brings it with her when we go to town too! SO cute!!
I am the mother of a year and a half year old! It sounds so funny to say! I honestly cant believe how fast she is growing up!! I am loving absolutely every minute of it! I guess I better mark her height on the growth chart before I forget!! :)