Monday, October 12, 2009

My day off!

Well, today I was supposed to finish a lot of my little projects around here. I thought I would be very productive on my day off but I was kinda wrong. haha. I woke up SICK! ugh. I did however clean the house, my craft room, as well as the pantry. (I am completly out of energy now though!) I hate colds!

While I was cleaning I did find these:


I got these at Value Village in August! I love finding things I forgot I had! So I made a few changes. I took the candy corn out of this vase (because the heat from the woodstove was melting them to the glass

And I filled it with leaves and cones from those two boxes


I took the rest of the big pumpkins and gourds and put them in the basket with my acorns


I also painted the plate stand I got last week


And it now sits on my counter


(the plates I got thrifting were too big, so I will be on the hunt for nice glass ones, or something)

I am painting a few other things as well today, so I guess it wasn't completly a waste of a day!
Hopefully I am feeling better before work tomorrow!




2 comments:

  1. That plate stand is too cute! I've been on the hunt for one and yours is EXACTLY what I'm looking for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many cute accents! :)
    Feel better!

    Roeshel

    ReplyDelete