Saturday, March 13, 2010


Can you believe this is my 100th post? Ahh that is crazy. I never thought I would still be blogging..I honestly thought I would get bored with it fast! However, not the case!!

When we were at Mike's parents today, his sister showed us what she bought at winners and it reminded me of what I bought there! I never showed you guys. I found this lovely.....bird cage!
Isn't it lovely? I have no idea where I am going to put it, but I had to have it!! hahahahah

Today I was busy making the cutest burlap bunnies. I originally found these somewhere else, but they linked back to The Little Green Bean as their inspiration! 
The ones from The Little Green Bean have way more detail and are cuter! hahah I will have to play around with them until I get them PERFECT. Then when I do, I will go back to mom's, gram's and Holly's to trade them up for better bunnies! hahahah.

I am hoping to start some of my Easter crafting tomorrow. Easter is coming up faster then I think!!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that bird cage! I keep searching for one like that, they're just so cool!

    ReplyDelete