Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Some Odds and Ends

 Hey Everyone!! I am almost done the craft room transformation! I bought 2 little bookshelves today and put them together and am in the process of filling them!!

I also wanted to thank Domestically Speaking and Tatortots and Jello for the lovely features on their blogs!

(For the kitchen makeover! here and here!) They both have greats blogs full of  inspiration! You should go check them out!!

Another thing I wanted to mention was the "contact me" header at the top of my blog. So if you have any questions or comments, send me an email!!

Also, I wanted to thank each and every one of you lovely people who follow my blog! I am almost at 200 which is so exciting, and something I never thought would happen! So because of that, I am thinking there should be a giveaway when I do hit 200!! I have never had a giveaway before so I don't know what to really do, or know what to giveaway but I'm sure I will figure it out soon!! :)

Sorry this is such a boring post! The pictures of the craft room should be up by Friday! (tomorrow I have my first work day of the year.....a workshop! I really don't want to go! hahahahah)






No comments:

Post a Comment