Sunday, November 14, 2010

Christmas!


I have officially decided to put the Christmas stuff up next weekend! It will be the 21st, which is a little earlier then I usually put it up (Dec 1) But I can't wait any longer. And I was thinking I love to have the tree up so much it would be nice to have it up for a whole month. We usually take it down shortly after Christmas and before the new year because it is bad luck to have two trees in one year! I checked out all the pictures from last year and made the decision! Here's what helped me decide:
Pretty right!? And I don't think it is too early at all!


4 comments:

  1. Well you surely know that I don't think it's too early! Haha!! I love all your decor and totally agree that you should fully enjoy it for a WHOLE month :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not early at all - we are doing ours then as well!!! My hubby works away but will be home this coming weekend so it's either now or two weeks before and two weeks is just not long enough!! Can't wait to see your photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A little early, but I LOVE it. Too much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should focus less on Christmas, and more on your next visit it Peterborough. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete