Monday, September 19, 2011

Make It Monday: SUCCULENTS!

Last week I said I wanted to add some succulents to my home! I  had to decide what to put them in! Here's what I found:
I filled them with rocks

and then dirt
Then went to town!!
I added some rocks on the top. What do you think?
A cute succulent in a tea cup

This one was a little harder to do..I couldn't really fit my hand in the vase very well. There was dirt all over the place!! and I had already put one in the little silver cup
And I already had this one too. It looks a little sad..maybe it is too big for that cup?

Anyway I love them!! And I really love the fact that I can't kill them! hahahahah
Do you have succulents in the house?!







1 comment:

  1. I've been meaning to buy succulents but the stores around me don't have them right now. I'm not sure why, it's not as if they were a certain season plant.

    I love the one in the teacup!

    ReplyDelete