We got a new coffee maker a while ago and it used different filters then our old one...so instead of throwing them out I saved them for a rainy day. I thought I would make a coffee filter wreath to add to my Easter decor. I was really frugal and used some left over foam core from my deer head to make a base to glue the filters to. (instead of a wreath form) It worked out well!
Here is part of the process...
it looked awful! I was almost going to quit...but thought I would wait to see what the finished project was...and I was glad I did!
Here is how it turned out!
I think I am going to make a page book wreath next!!! (Kayla, you never heard me say that!)