Remember when I showed you the fabric drawers in the nursery?!
I thought they were a little plain! I wanted to add something to them...numbers came to mind.
- I found some number templates on line and printed them out
- I ironed on some interfacing to make the fabric more sturdy. (I love that iron on interfacing!)
- I traced the numbers on my fabric(backwards of course) This is the same fabric I used for the curtains and the hoops!
- I then sewed along the edges.
- I attached them to the fabric drawers with a bit of hot glue
What do you think?! I am in love. The drawers are now not so plain and boring, and the numbers add a cute touch I think!