Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Another Easter Onesie!

 I was walking in the drugstore when I came across these gold eggs!
 You know I am loving everything gold right now...so I picked them up. Then I had an idea! A gold Easter egg onesie!!!!!! I used the freezer paper stencil method and went to town.

I used a punch to make the little circles for the middle of the egg
and painted away!
here is the end result...
(I always love peeling away the paper!)
And here is the little miss in it!
( I definitely painted the other set of bunny ears I had gold! And an old bow too!)
What do you think?! I think it turned out pretty darn good! I am loving everything gold right now...gah...I just want to paint every onesie she has...hahahahah

Ashley

1 comment:

  1. i love it!! so different than anything i've seen! love the gold! so classy!

    ReplyDelete