Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Our FUN Easter Recap!

Here are a few pictures from our very fun, chocolate filled weekend!
( I made cookies, we got tulips from Mike's mom, we made shaker eggs, Mike got a huge STACHE of candy from the Easter bunny, the cutest highchair cover from my parents and my sweet bunny)

Good Friday we went next door!
(Adalyn enjoying her new toy at Gramma's, playing with Gramma and Great Gramma, we decorated eggs, me and my monkey, lovely Easter dinner, Aunt Shan playing with Addy)

 Saturday we went to my Grams
(Addy and Gramma, Addy and my Aunt Les, Addy and my cousin Tori, 4 generations, It was my Aunt's birthday, my cousins Jon and David
 
And Sunday we stayed at home and had our own Easter morning
(Adalyn checking out the chair cover, opening her gift, reading with daddy, liking her new toy, her first Easter bib, putting EVERYTHING in her mouth!)

It was a great Easter and a great first Easter for Adalyn. I couldn't not show you her Easter dresses....how sweet!!!
I hope you and your family had a wonderful holiday!

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment