Friday, January 31, 2014

Valentine's Day Crafts and Sensory Play!!

Here are some of the activities we have been up to around here:

Valentine's Day discovery/sensory bin. I put flower petals, foam hearts, little heart containers and bigger foam hearts in her bin. She loved it! All of these items were from the dollar store.


Adalyn made Valentines! I cut out hearts from construction paper and let her use her markers, crayons and stickers to make the most adorable Valentines!! I love how they turned out!

I used a silicone muffin tin to put her stamps, markers, and stickers in. She loved it. Every time she drew with the marker she said "ooooh" and was amazed.


We have coloured in her Valentine's Day colouring book (I told you the hat still fits!)

We made contact paper hearts
  And we have had water play!!
I froze big hearts with pink food colouring and little hearts with red food colouring. I also added the heart containers from the first activity we did! She loved this as well. Probably the most! 

I would still like to have some rice play! I am going to try to colour rice and see how it turns out! We will see! I am loving all of these holidays! I love finding and trying different activities Addy would like to do!

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment