Monday, January 26, 2015

Valentine Day Presents!

I love ALL occasions. I'm sure you all know this about me already. I love to celebrate for the kids, and make it fun! Fun food, decor and maybe a few presents too!! I knew I would be busy with a new baby at the beginning of February so I ordered Adalyn and Wyatt's Valentines gifts this month! (Not knowing if Wyatt was a girl or boy of course!) I ordered everything from Etsy, except the books which I got off Amazon!

Here is a look at Wyatt's Valentine's Day Gifts:

 1/2/3/4/5

1- I got this cute "love bug" car. I thought it was sweet. Also made in Canada which is a bonus!
2- I had to get a slouchy beanie for the new babe! I got black because it is gender neutral! Also made in Canada!
3- It was hard to find leg warmers that would work for a girl or a boy! I think these are the perfect fit though! These also came from Canada!
4- I had to get the baby a "First holiday book".  I got one for Adalyn each holiday and wrote a special message inside! Wyatt will get a book each holiday as well!
5- I also had to get this cute teether/rattle. Also made in Canada! I could have personalized it but didn't know if we were having a girl or boy so I stuck with "LOVE"



Here is what I got Adalyn:


1/2/3/4

1- I had to get Addy Pete the Cat Valentine's Day book! She loves Pete and we have like six already!
2- I totally could have made this button snake myself but didn't think I would have the time! I love the hearts. I think Adalyn will like it too!
3- I got Addy a cute little personalized bracelet! Aren't they sweet?!
4- I also got her an "I Spy" bag. I'm not sure if she will actually look for the items yet, but we will see!

I will also get her some little treat as well...you can't NOT get chocolate on Valentine's Day!

Looking forward to showing you our decorations, crafts and baking we are planning on doing! I just love the holidays!!

Ashley



1 comment: