Tuesday, August 25, 2009

3 posts today?!



Well I just thought I would let everyone know that I am heading out tomorrow with my sister/bestie....to go on an hour long road trip to THRIFT! I am majorly excited. K is the queen of thrifting, and has been for years! (even when I thought it was lame, and everything was dirty) remember that one K? hahahh Now look at me! I mostly just get stuff for the house, but the last time we went I got a skirt, sweater and flannel shirt! And they were so cheap! (I may never go shopping in a mall again!)

love you sister.




Oh p.s!
Well I was considering spray painting the screen door a darker colour (I think it just sticks out too much) I really wanted one of those really old screen doors but they are too much money (right now anyway) I was asking the lovely lady at Frugal Decorating and she said I should go for it! And of course that is the push I needed! So....Thursday's project? door door door! Thanks Carolyn! :)

2 comments:

  1. Ah! I am jealous, have fun!I can't wait to see all the cool stuff you get. Cute porch by the way.

    ReplyDelete