Thursday, August 20, 2009

A Quiet Thursday Morning...

Well I have decided I need to get my hands on a few things!

First off:

1. chalkboard paint! It seems to be really big right now!
2. white or off white paint. I have been painting everything in my house in shades of brown...dark brown being my new main colour. However, there are a lot of projects where they use white, and I think it looks crisp and fresh!
3. A few old pieces of furniture! I want to make the amazing transformation from blah to fab!
4. I need to start keeping my tin cans! Mike and I rarely eat anything from cans, but I think I will ask my family to keep some, because there are so many things you can do!
5. Some old books! Like real old! I think they look great stacked up!
6. Frames frames frames! I love frame walls and even ones without pictures in them!
7. And finally I need a spot to CREATE! I do have an empty room in the house, but it might be used for something else in the future *cough, laundry room, cough* I hope so anyway!

I did make this vase yesterday:

I think it looks really nice. I got the inspiration Thrifty Decor Chick (again!) Thrifty Decor Chick was the first blog I came across and fell in love with a lot of the projects she made!



Voila! Not too bad eh?!

Well I must go. I have an old folding table that needs some attention! I am still unsure as to what I am going to do, but paint will definitely be involved! lovelovelove!

No comments:

Post a Comment