Sunday, September 20, 2009

Some Small Transformations

Well, since being back at work I don't have a lot of time to transform my thrift store finds. I also have a part time job so I have to work in little blocks of time, whenever I can. This week was pretty productive though! I completed 2 tiny things, and also a small furniture makeover. I will save that for another post though!

So,  last week while thrifting with Aries I found this basket and knew Hazel would love it as her new bed.





I got a little paint, and a baby blanket from the dollarstore and now it is the cutest little cat bed!

 And the best part is that she actually sleeps in it! (It doesnt look like it from this next picture though. She doesnt look too impressed because I moved her there myself for the picture. hahahaha)

She is such a midge! (for a 2 year old cat!) But I am glad she likes it!



The other thing I found was this:

It screamed chalkboard to me right away! So that is what I did!

I don't know where to put it, but I love it.


1 comment:

  1. Hahaha I love the look on Hazel's face! That's great that she actually sleeps in it though.

    When you showed off the before of your chalkboard I thought it screamed chalkboard too! I love it!

    ReplyDelete