Thursday, November 12, 2009

A little bit of everything....

Well today I actually started and half completed some projects! I didn't just sit down in front of the tv and veg! (which I usually do after work, I am always sooo tired)

First off I had this huge wreath. It is big, and I had no idea what I was going to do with it! But for $1.99 I couldn't help myself!

I got some garland from the dollar store
 
and wrapped it! Added a little gold bead and bow and voila,
 
 My new outdoor wreath that was very cheap. I know it isn't really exciting or anything but I think it will look nice on the house, with a set of solar lights!

I also found this plain white plate
 
for .29 and made this:
 
( I forgot to take a picture of the candle holder!)


I think it turned out pretty good!!

I am also working on something that involves the dog, a wee stool, a cute stand, some frames and something with a mirror. I will post them all this weekend when they are finally complete!

ONE MORE DAY!

I am linking up to the 12 days of Christmas!


join Here

4 comments:

  1. Great job on the wreath! Looks SO much better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute ideas! I can't wait to get started with Christmas decor!

    Have a great weekend!

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cool idea to make the wreath that way WTG :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty wreath and such a bargain! Good job!!
    Thanksgiving Blessings,
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete