Friday, December 4, 2009

Christmas magnets

I thought this would be an easy 5 minute project. It turned out to be 10, and not what I thought. Don't you hate when that happens?!
I found these cute clothespins at the dollarstore and "magnet" came to mind

so, I glued the magnet on the back and put it on the fridge


except it made the picture lean to one side. So I decided to rip the clothespin off and stick the magnet right to the felt shape


Not what I had in mind, but it still looks ok.
I have so much to do tomorrow it is crazy.
Do you want a tiny peak at the tree?


Do you recognize this from another project I did?!I will post it all tomorrow for you to see!
I love Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. I think your magnets turned out pretty cute! I mean you can't really go wrong when it's from the dollar store. Even if it turns out horrible it was only a dollar! :)

    ReplyDelete