Friday, June 4, 2010

Birthday's!


Today I have the day off, which is very much needed!! I haven't been as productive as I wanted to be though. Owell. hahah I have the whole summer for that! haha
 
Today is Gram's birthday!! Happy Birthday G! I love you and will see you tonight! ox
And yesterday was Dad's Birthday! We had a yummy dinner and cake!! Hope you had a good time dad!! xo
mom, me and dad last night
Remember that .50 star I bought recently?
 I sanded it, stained it, and attached a little wreath.
I hung it in the hall. I think it turned out really well!
 Cute!
I hope everyone is having a great day!! Glad it's the weekend!!


2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to all your family members! It's the birthday season isn't it? We've had eight birthdays in my family in the last few weeks...craziness!

    Btw, I love, love, love your new background. It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute fam. I love them.

    ReplyDelete