Sunday, August 15, 2010

Kitchen Cupboards


Well friends, I am about to show you the inside of my messy cupboards....just so you can see what my kitchen looks like at this very moment.
While those doors are off, I should really tidy up the cupboards! hahahah 
Half of the kitchen doors are off. They have been wiped down with TSP, which really works...since the water was black (I think because our wood stove is in the kitchen), and the hinges have been removed. Ready to paint a nice "creamy white" on them tomorrow! ( I managed to drop a screw down the vent in the floor :| and one in the oven) I am so good at this handy work!
 I have the doors leaning in order of how I took them off so I remember, and there is one door on top of the two drawers, so the kitties don't empty them in the night!
I can't wait to start!!


1 comment:

  1. You might have lost some screws, but your smarter than me, I did not keep the doors in order, so they never have been right as they did not get back in the right spot. I can't wait to see the finished product either.

    Carol

    ReplyDelete