Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Kayla's Birthday

Today is Kayla's Birthday! She is 23 years old which is crazy because that makes me even older! On Saturday mom, dad, gram and I went up to visit her at school. We went out for lunch, 
(us at Riley's. Do you think we look alike?!)
did some shopping (where she bought something at Michael's and I didn't!)
 (outside Michael's!? Or Winners?!)
and went back to her place to open presents. 
 I made her this art,
A gold and black "everything" charm bracelet, and also got her a new journal, chuck season 3, one of her fave chocolate bars, an Andy Warhol book and a Calvin Klein scarf. I hope you liked it all sister! After that we had her favourite cake!
I hope you wish comes true and you have an amazing day! I love you! xoxoxo








2 comments:

  1. awww that is really sweet! i wish i had an awesome sister to make me a bday party like this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE YOU, sister.
    I had such a good day, and you absolutely spoiled me rotten. I can't wait to see you.
    Thank you so much!

    p.s. I look crazy with that damn bow in my hair.

    ReplyDelete