Tuesday, October 12, 2010

10 projects in 10 days


Jenn from Mx Momma has decided to complete 10 projects in 10 days! I have decided to do it with her. I have been lacking in the creative department as of late and have so much to do, it would be fun to have a deadline so things will actually get done! So I will start today and it will end October 22nd! Here is my list 

1. Get rest of Halloween stuff out
2. Make a Halloween pillow
3. Hang shelf in closet
4. Paint new mirror for closet
5. Sew curtains for closet
6. Get pictures printed for behind couch
7. Make vegan peanut butter cups
8. Sew pillow cover for pillow upstairs
9. Organize pantry
10. Paint frames in upstairs hall

I will post a recap with pictures and everything! I hope I can get all this done! Wish me luck!!! ( I think I might need it!)

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Thanks for linking up! Good luck...I can't wait to hear how the pb cups turn out...yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I can't wait to see how all your projects turn out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you go girl! those are some busy aspirations!

    and i love your new layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for participating in our Sassy Sites Friday blog party...Featuring YOU!! Have a wonderful weekend!

    xoxo- Marni

    ReplyDelete