Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A little behind....

So I am a  little behind with the Halloween decorations! I have been so excited about wedding stuff, looking up tons of sites and saving ideas...I forgot to put my stuff out!! And Thanksgiving is this weekend here in Canada and I know I won't have a lot of time to put it out then, so I should get on it these few mornings I have. I will start today!!

I have also been very lucky and had other blogs feature my fall mantel and other things.

Be Different...Act Normal mentioned my fall garland here
The Multi Purpose Life mentioned my fall mantel here
Coco Loves Vintage posted my glasses frame art tutorial as one of her favourite, here
You should go check out those amazing blogs full of inspiration!!

Now I'm off to get on that Halloween decor!! Have a great day!!



2 comments:

  1. well ashley not sure where you live but did you know about the free I DID SAY FREE bridal show here in Langley BC this thursday. My friend is getting married and we are going. Princess and the Pea wedding show!!!

    CONGRATS on the engagement!!! PS I have a list of vendors if you are in the lower mainland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on all the recongnition for your amazing projects! You deserve it girl :)

    ReplyDelete