Thursday, January 6, 2011

Top 10 moments of 2010! (A Picture Post)

Ashley from Domestic Fashionista is hosting a party! She is hosting a "Top 10 Moments of 2010!" I thought I would join in the fun!! There were so many great memories in 2010...but these are some of my faves! (or at least ones I have pictures of!) These are in random order, except number 1 which is my most favourite moment!

10.
My 25th birthday! We went to Niagra Falls, skated on the pond at Mike's parents and had a lovely dinner at my parents! It was the best birthday!
9.
Visiting sister at University! We always have tons of fun! xo loveyou!
8.
Getting Harrison and Nelson at the SPCA and finding Sadie on our porch! It is a full house but I love it!
on a sad note, I will miss Ben and Hazel! R.I.P!
7.
Random fun nights with my favourite girls!!!
6.
Photoshoot with T and K
5.
Going to see Pavement in Toronto with Mike!
4.
Canada Day fireworks and a bonfire at Mike's parents!
3.
Baseball game with Mike!
2.
Mike's 25th birthday bonfire!

And my number 1 most favourite moment of 2010 was getting engaged at the apple orchard! (obviously!)

1.

It has been an amazing year full of amazing memories! I can't wait to see what 2011 brings!
I'm sure it will be even more wonderful!

Go join in the fun at Ashley's here!!



p.s- it is really hard to show your favourite memories when your boyfriend doesn't want to be seen on the blog and he is in most of the pictures!! hahah owell.


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! I'm sure 2011 will have even more wonderful moments with the two of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had an amazing 2010!! here's hoping 2011 brings even more goodness =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm honoured to make the list.
    Let's create more memorable moments in 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it looks like you had a lot of fun! i can't wait to see some more awesome ideas from you this year (not to mention try them out)! <3

    ReplyDelete