Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wordless Wednesday (Not really) *What I'm looking forward to*

I have just realized I have only posted twice this whole month! How crazy is that!? I've been thinking I should be posting more often and about more stuff. I'm thinking I should post more DIY projects/tutorials, Inspiration I find around the web!, maybe a wordless Wednesday?!, My thrift store finds (I used to show you but stopped for some reason), and maybe some stuff I really would like to buy (or add to my wish list!) What do you think? What would you like to see on this blog? Any other categories I should cover? Let me know! But for now, here is my first wordless wednesday...which is not so wordless..hahahahahah I thought it would be cool to share some pictures from around the house, the animals and life in general. So Wednesday's from now on will be Wordless Wednesdays! Here we go!!


1 comment:

  1. Very pretty picture! I may be a summer gal but the colors and scents of fall, pumpkins and Halloween get me every time!

    -Holly
    8six11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete