Thursday, August 25, 2011

Magazines Galore!

Are you guys like me and have a zillion magazines? I love magazines. I love going into a store and looking at all the glossy covers with the pretty pictures of homes, organization ideas and gardens!! I subscribe to a lot of them too and love getting them in the mail. There is only one problem. Where do you put them all?! Some of them I do cut up and organize into my decorating/inspiration binders (which I don't think I've shown you), but some of them I refuse to cut up, at least for a while ie: Country Living Magazine. I love that one. Also Vegetarian Times! Anyway, I have a ton of magazines just lying around and decided to look for some solutions.

Ikea has a few cute ones.
I really like this rattan magazine rack. I think it would look cute next to the couch or upstairs in my reading nook (which I haven't shown you either)
Also I like the fact that these magazine files are steel.

And lastly I thought this magazine rack might look cool on the wall in my craft room
Walmart has this magazine rack but it seems a little too modern for me.

these are pretty cool from Pottery Barn of course
and I could always make my own with old brackets! (love this!)


I could always make some diy magazine boxes like the ones found HERE.

That would be the thrifty thing to do! We will have to see!

How do you store your magazines at home and do you have any other ideas for magazine storage? I would love to hear them!



No comments:

Post a Comment