Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Hi everyone!!

Hi everyone! How are you all doing?! I am still enjoying my time off. This break has felt really long which has been great! I picked up my new (to me) car yesterday and couldn't be more excited! I love it! I am also counting down the days until we leave for our honeymoon. So exciting!

After looking over that poll I left on the blog, the results are:
21% say to leave the blog the same
50% of you want to see more house projects
and 29% of you want to see more crafts on this blog

Thank you to everyone who took the time to vote. It is nice to see what you would like to see on this blog. I think I am going to be able to do all of the above! I don't think I am going to post every day, but I will post a few times a week for sure!

My resolutions for the blog (and house) are:
 1.
I have decided to re-take pictures of all the rooms in our house with my new camera because:
a) The camera takes WAY nicer pictures...and
b) Because there are changes in almost every room of the house that you guys haven't seen! For example:

All the arrows are pointing to thing that are no longer there...
2.
To finish all the craft projects that I started and never got around to finishing. (There are a lot!)
3.
Make a few changes around the house...
I don't want them to be expensive changes, since we might (MIGHT) start looking for our own place in the spring! But there are a few things that I just can't stand...hahahah
a) Up the stairs
 (Mike hit a frame off one night and it broke..now there are only 2. It really bothers me)
b) The upstairs hallway. I hate this. I have never been really happy with anything that has been there.
c) The little reading nook upstairs (that I haven't even showed you and don't have a picture of) I am just not in love with how it looks. Something is missing!
d) Finish the closet room. I have curtains to hang, hooks to put up and a few pictures to hang! 
4.
Become more organized! Organize all the cupboards, pantry, closet, bathroom and have a place for everything. Also throw out or donate all the things we no longer need!!

Isn't it funny how all the changes I want to make to the house are upstairs?

Anyway, those are all the things I want to accomplish this new year. I will of course let you know how I am doing and post pictures when I do change things!


I have a funny feeling 2012 is going to be amazing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment