This weeks baby DIY project involved curtains! I bought white curtain panels at Giant Tiger for the nursery. They ended up being a little too short. I didn't take a before picture, but you will see how short they were with the fabric being where it is.
I bought this fabric at Walmart:
It has the yellow, aqua and white that I like. The green is a little off, but I didn't think that would matter too much!
I just cut it, pinned it and sewed! :)
Here is the end result:
I am very happy with how they turned out! I have fabric left over so I am thinking of either making a tie to tie them back, adding a strip of fabric somewhere on the actual curtain, or making a pillow for the rocking chair! We will see!!