Monday, September 3, 2012

A Few Things I have Bought...


Here are a few things I recently got for the baby/nursery

1. A feeding pillow at Walmart
2. A cute pendant light at Ikea
3. Cute wooden blocks (mostly to spell out the babies name) Walmart
4. An Owl Change pad cover at Babies R Us
5. White picture ledges (for frames and books) Ikea

I am having so much fun shopping for the baby and decorating the nursery. It is almost done and ready for the big reveal. There are a few things that need to be hung and I am am waiting on a piece of art from a special "Auntie" :) Once everything is done I will definitely post pictures of the nursery. It makes me smile every time I walk by the room! :)

Ashley

4 comments:

  1. The feeding pillow will be your life saver! My husband thought it was silly until he used it...and now he wouldn't know what to do without it!
    I also recommend a VERY comfortable rocker/glider/recliner chair as you will literally live in it for the first month or so. Make sure you are comfy in it while holding your nursing pillow as well!
    Good luck and enjoy every little moment because they go by way too fast...my 2 1/2 month old is already so different!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your changing pad cover! Super cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. One art coming up! Just wait till you see all the goodies for you and Mike. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for all the advice Mariposa!!!! And thanks ladies!

    ReplyDelete