Monday, October 1, 2012

Fall Decorating!

I love fall! I have had this decor up for a while now but forgot to post!! Sometimes I think it isn't up long enough since Halloween is right around the corner....sooo...I  need to put these up early so I can enjoy them! P.S Do you know what I am going to be for Halloween this year?! A PUMPKIN! hahahahah

I mostly decided to do the mantel this year and not go super crazy. I framed the printable I found HERE...that is my centerpiece. I added some leaves and gourds and of course the fall banner! I love it!


 I still brought out the fall pillow cover and added some stuff to the corner there.


 I love having a mantel. Especially in a corner. This is my favourite corner of the house mostly all year long...

I also added my GIVE THANKS blocks on the shelf over here...
 and added a fall-ish garland here, my acorn wreath and some acorns/gourds in the basket...I think this is what I did last year too.....(I went to go check but realized I didn't show you much of the fall decor....I had wedding brain, I am guessing that is why! hahahah)
 I added my FALL FRAMES on the window sill along with some colourful fall sticks.

 And of course have to update the chalkboard in the living room!
So, what do you think?! I love fall and all the pretty colours, so this makes me happy! I will post sometime this week about my outdoor decor too! Also you will probably see a Thanksgiving post in there too, since it is this weekend coming up. It is very early this year but I love Thanksgiving so I am not complaining!

Ashley

I joined the fall link up party at AKA Design
Go check it out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment