Monday, October 8, 2012

Thanksgiving Weekend

Thanksgiving weekend was great! It went by a little too fast but that is usually how it goes!!!

Friday night we went for dinner to Mike's parents. It was great! Gramma came up for the weekend so it was nice to see her! 

Saturday I did some running around in town with my sister. We met up with mom and dad and then all 4 of us went out to lunch! On my way back home I stopped in at Mike's parents because Jaclyn had a gift for the baby!! (I will be posting about that this week for sure!) I then went home and made Spinach Artichoke dip and donut acorns!
 Then it was Thanksgiving dinner at Mike's parents. It was delicious! Shan also had a gift for the baby that you will see sometime this week!
Sunday, Mike and I went to the park where we had engagement photos done, as well as got married. Mike's sister, Jaclyn took some pictures of us and this big belly of mine! It was a lot of fun! I think we got some great shots! I can't wait to see them all. Here are a couple of sneak peeks!
Then it was time for Thanksgiving dinner at my Gramma's. It was a lot of fun. It is always great seeing family you haven't seen in a while!
 And today....well today is the day I clean the house, change the sheets, do some laundry and do some other things around the house! Maybe squeeze a little time in there to relax before work tomorrow??

It was a great weekend! I wish it didn't have to end...

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment