Friday, December 7, 2012

CHRISTMAS!

It is beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here! Ok, it has looked this way for a while! I actually put my tree and some other decorations up before the baby came. I secretly knew I would be tired and lazy!! I still have bins of decorations I planned on getting out but I am not going to bother now. The living room is the only room I care about being decorated..it is where we spend most all of our time!! I have a few decorations upstairs, and some on the cabinet in the kitchen but that is about it! Anyway, here is my living room:
That is my rocker from the nursery....I spend all my time down here so I brought it down!
 I picked up the glass trees and deer at the end of the season last year
 Harrison checking out the presents!
I love Christmas and love all the decorations! Can you see the spot on the tree where the set of lights went out!? We had a set of lights go out last year, on before we even put the lights on the tree and then this one...I think it is time to get all new lights!

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment