Friday, February 22, 2013

Some Baby DIY's I want to make!

There is always a long list of ideas in my head of things I want to make! It is funny how they started off being things for the house, then things for me, and now things for my babe! This is a list of some things I would like to make for Adalyn:

I want to paint some leggings! I lovelovelove the gold paint! I love the arrows but you could make any design! Imagine two cute hearts on the knees, or a big heart on the bum?! Awww
She also painted some cute onesies! I might have to go find some neon fabric paint immediately!!
both found at Diesel in Bloom

I want to make some softies for Adalyn but am not sure how they would turn out! I have a lot of cute vintage floral fabric I could make something out of! I am thinking something like this giraffe found at
 Or this elephant found at Retro Mama! How cute is this!?

I would like to make some sort to teething toy for Adalyn! I think she would love it!
And also some babylegs!
 
 I have already bought the socks and have cut them! I just need to get the sewing machine out! I can't wait!
Both of these were found at Baby Rocks


I love this baby hat but am not sure if I am a good enough seamstress! It looks super cute though!
 I also love this baby name wall art! Adalyn's walls are pretty much full but I would definitely make room for this!
Both found at How Joyful

well, that is my list! What do you think?! I am basically going to go out tomorrow and see if I can find some gold paint in this town of mine...wish me luck!

Ashley
p.s - Does anyone want to come over to make some baby crafts!?  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment