Adalyn is now 14 months old! I can't believe it has been two months since her birthday post! Time sure does fly by!! Here are a few pictures of my girl:
Here are some stats:
* She weighs approx 24 lbs (I am guessing, I haven't weighed her in a while)
* She has 8 teeth and three molars coming in (the first ones)
* She wears 12-18 month clothes. All pants are now 18 months
* She is still wearing size 4 shoes
* She has four bottles (homo milk) a day. Three are four ounces and her bedtime bottle is five.
* She is saying so much more and understanding so much more! She now points to her eyes, nose, mouth, teeth, ears, tongue, hair, head, hand, belly and foot when you ask her where it is! Her new favourite word is "happy" she can say it perfectly! She says "belly" a lot and lifts every one's shirts up! She shakes her head no when you ask her anything, even if it is something she wants. She likes the song "If you're happy and you know it..." She likes us to play puppets with her in the tub and use silly voices!
* She still loves to dance. She is not doing as much squatting anymore. She is now screaming with her hands in the air and running around the house when she likes a song on the radio!
* She is still climbing everything! The newest thing is climbing on the kitchen chairs, standing on them then getting onto the table! She grabbed my video camera off the table and dropped it on the floor!
* She only really eats in the highchair for dinner now, she eats at her little table the rest of the time.
* She loves dolls, blocks, books and play jewelry right now.
* She is a really good eater! She pretty much eats everything you give her! (and eats all day long!)
* She is still a really good sleeper! Usually sleeps 7:30pm to 7:00 am with 1-2 naps in the day!
Here are a few of her favourite things at the moment:
1: Yogurt covered raisins! I picked these up by accident, thinking they were the regular boxes and she loves them! We don't give them to her all the time but the odd time for dessert or a special treat!
2: This $5 baby I picked up at Walmart. She likes it much better than her baby we got her for Christmas. I picked this one up for her to take to daycare!
3: This felt mail set I got off Etsy! She lovvvvvvves to take the stamps off and on! She sits there for a while with this activity! I try to keep her in one area when she has it though, she tends to walk off with things and we never see them again! haha I really want to keep all the pieces together!
4: This set of wood blocks. This was supposed to be an Easter gift! I picked them up around Christmas for super cheap and was saving them...but she found them and opened them! Isn't she cute?! lol She loves them and plays with them for a long time too..but they also end up all over the place! lol
She is getting so big and I just love to sit and watch her. She is quite independent..she will go off on her own and play a lot of the time. If she is quiet she is usually in her playroom reading all by herself! I love this stage even more than the last and am looking forward to the next one! Each stage seems to get better and better!!