It was really hard to pick only ten of my favourite projects/activities this year! It is funny how they are all related in some way to babies!! It is funny how things change!! Anyway, here they are...
10. I did love the hoop update, even though I have already changed them! Lol
9. Love how the winter snowflakes turned out!!
8. The felt Pumpkin I made for the playroom was a big hit
7. Loved the painted gold onesie!
6. Our first sensory activity: SAND!
5. The foam Christmas tree I made for the bath
4. The Valentine's Day Onesies my friend and I painted for the babes!
3. The bow tie onesie we made for Zachary!
2. Adalyn's first birthday decor: pink and gold cupcake theme!!
And my most favourite project of 2013?
1. Her new white nursery!! I love how it turned out!! I love the cheap triangle wall most of all!!
I can't wait to see what 2014 has in store for us over here. I have a feeling it will be another really special year for us!