Friday, July 4, 2014

Canada Day!

Hey guys! I know I haven't blogged in so long! I am now off for the summer so I thought since I had more time I should blog!! ( I am loving these three hour afternoon naps by the way! :) )

We didn't do anything super crazy for Canada Day but I thought I would post some pictures anyway!

Of course we decorated the playroom! I didn't go completely over board or anything...just bought a few things from the dollar store!


I put Addy in a Canada Day t shirt and her red and pink reversible tutu.

I gave Addy some play-doh, Canadian flags and other red objects and let her play!

And we went to a Canada Day celebration with my Mom and Dad. We got free hotdogs, flags and pins..saw a police car, firetruck, ponies and got to play at the park. I still think the swing was Adalyn's favourite part!!


Overall it was a lovely Canada Day!! I hope my Canadian friends enjoyed your holiday and my American friends are enjoying theirs today!

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment