Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Dear Baby,

Dear baby,

It's your Mommy here

I can't believe today is the day we go to the hospital to meet you! I have high blood pressure again so we are meeting you a little bit early. You will be 38 weeks. You were supposed to be a February baby, but now you will be a January baby. It is for our safety though! A lot has happened since your Dad and I found out we were having you. Some good things, some bad. You were definitely the best thing out of them all!

You have a two year old sister named Adalyn. She thinks there is a baby in her belly too! 

She is excited to meet you. She tells everyone she is a big sister. I think you will like her. She is smart and very funny. She will make you laugh, like she makes us laugh! We are ready to meet you too. I can't wait to hold you and cuddle you. I also can't wait to see if you are a girl or a boy. Adalyn guesses differently every day. She said if you are a girl we should name you "Girl". If you are a boy we should name you "Baby Liam" (Just like Ben's new baby brother) We have two names picked out, we will just have to wait and see! The last ultrasound I had said you were about 6 and a half pounds. We will also have to see if that is true!

I can't believe we will be meeting you today or tomorrow! I can't believe we will now be a family of four. I am so excited!

See you soon, sweet babe.

Love, Your Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment