Saturday, January 17, 2015

A little update!

Wow, I haven't posted since August! AUGUST! So much has happened since then...I guess the big thing would be that.....We are expecting AGAIN! I actually found out in June but didn't want to say anything until I was further along! That is the main reason I haven't been blogging! I was just so tired and there was no time!

Here was our announcement:


My original due date was February 12th, then they changed it to February 4th and now I am being induced next week because my blood pressure is high again...so it will be January 21st or 22nd. I'm guessing the 22nd. We are all very excited but also very nervous. We don't know if it is a boy or girl. Mike is leaning toward another girl, but I still don't know. I am 37 weeks this week:


We also bought a new house! After 8 years of renting we will finally be home owners! It is a new build so we get to choose everything! Floors, cabinets etc. It is also in town. I'm not sure how my husband is going to do with this, because he has lived in the country his whole life but he is doing it for Addy and I. It will be a big adjustment for all of us. Move in day is scheduled to be May 5th, but I'm sure they will be late. I am so excited about this!

Since I last posted Addy turned two, we celebrated all the holidays like all the others...decorated the playroom, did lots of crafts and had fun with sensory play! You know I love the holidays! Addy had her first hair cut, and I just turned thirty. I am kind of sad I haven't been documenting all of this! Hopefully I will have some time to start to blog again. I have no idea how...but I will see what I can do!

I am looking forward to meeting my new baby and also for Valentine's Day! We have already started decorating! I am excited this baby will be born with all of this occasions coming up! You know I like to take themed photos! And since I did it for Addy I have to do it for this baby too! 

Hoping it won't be another five months before I post again!!

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment