Friday, February 1, 2013

Hoop Update

If you remember Adalyn's room, you remember I put some fabric in embroidery hoops above her crib! Here is a picture to remind you!
I was on the internet and found all these sites about "hoop art" where people embroider babies names, and different things in them! I had a bunch of felt from the heart mobile I made so I thought I would take some of that, some lace and embroidery thread and give her a "hoop update" Here they are:

I made this cute owl....I even attached a button for the bow!
I made this flower
...and this flower. (this is my least favourite and I might end up changing it)
I made this heart but might end up changing it too! hahahah
I made her initial, letter A
This tree took a while! But I am pretty happy with how it turned out
This butterfly also took a while. I originally cut the butterfly out for a mobile, but ended up changing the shape so I used it here instead!
I love the clouds and rain. I think I should have added stuffing to make the cloud stand out!
This one is my fave...the bunting with Adalyn's name...I thought it turned out really cute!
And here is the wall with the finished hoops!
 
 What do you think!? I love how they turned out! I will have to show you her nursery soon! I have made some little changes here and there, and added more pink!

Ashley

1 comment:

  1. I think it looks great! I love the rain cloud one too! You are very creative. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete